Sunday, February 17, 2013

At Least I'm Enjoying the Ride

I love my library website; it's my child, one that I have nurtured through various incarnations for 13 years. However, I decided today that I need another virtual space to share the amazing things that happen on a day-to-day basis in my library. Wonderful things happen there - so, this is going to be the space that I give a shout-out to the incredible work done by my students as well as  talk about other cool stuff that goes on. I decided to name the blog Synthesize. I want this to be a space where I synthesize my own thoughts as well as show how my students have synthesized their learning. I find that both at work and at home that I am juggling so many things at once that I sometimes forget what I was just thinking about! I need a place like this blog to recall and reflect on the organized (and very often 'unorganized') chaos that encompasses a typical day at work. I hope you enjoy the ride with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment